Light Roast Vs Dark, I think it may be every coffee lover dilemma. Many opt for the dark thinking it is stronger and keeps them awake for the whole day. Yet, according to science light roasted coffee contains higher caffeine. In the following article, you will find the best light roast coffee.
These are the 5 Best Light Roast Coffee
1. Two Rivers Coffee Light Roast Coffee Pods
Two River Coffee Light Roast offers you the authentic and raw coffee taste minus the bitterness. It is made with Arabica beans, a high-quality species among the first cultivated bean in the world.
- Wide variety : Two Rivers Coffee comes in the form of 40 small packs with diverse flavors to choose from. It can be a great choice for you if you are still figuring out which flavor works for you.
The 40 count package is also practical to have. Each morning, you can simply grab a pack and surprise yourself with a new taste.
- Work With 0 Keurig K-Cup Brewer: Keurig K-Cup brewer is among the most used brewers. Tow Rivers Light Roast Pods are compatible with this machine.
- Diverse flavors to choose from and test.
- Practical packaging
- Authentic coffee flavor with no bitter aftertaste
- Some users found the small pods jumbled and messy in the box
2. Starbucks Veranda Blend Light Blonde Roast
If you are fond of Starbucks but you are too lazy to leave your house, having the Starbucks Veranda Blend Light Blonde Roast at your disposal can bring Starbucks flavor to your coach.
This lightly roasted coffee comes in a 28-ounce package.
- Flavor: Many coffee lovers avoid lightly roasted beans because they are not as rich in flavor as the dark coffee. Yet, Starbucks Veranda offers you a deep and rich taste without being any bold or strong aftereffect.
Additionally, it has a stunning aroma, which leaves a beautiful smell in your house once you brew it.
- Highly Compatible with Keurig K-cup: Many people struggle to find the right coffee for their brewing machines. They may spend a long time testing and trying, but ends up messing things up, and cleaning for hours. If you have been one of them, with this lightly roasted coffee you can finally relax.
- Rich and deep flavor with no unwanted aftertaste
- Work perfectly with a Keurig K-Cup
- Authentic Starbucks taste
- Some users found it coarse and not suitable for espresso.
3. Caribou Coffee, Daybreak Morning Blend, Ground
Caribou Light Roasted Daybreak Morning Blend is a sustainable bean from the Americas and East Africas. This Coffee is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, ensuring an active role in positively shaping the world.
The Caribou Light Roasted coffee comes in 20 ounces package.
- Catering For All Tastes: Whether you like your coffee regular or decaf, sweet, light, or nutty, Daybreak Morning Blend can cater to your needs. With a variety of flavors and types such as sweet caramel, vanilla, and chocolate wonder, you will not be bored or run out of options.
- Enough Caffeine: The Caribou Light Roasted Coffee contains enough caffeine to help you kick the day right and stay at the top of your game. Even dark coffee lovers can rely on it.
- Sustainably sourced coffee.
- Diverse flavors for all tastes
- High caffeine level
- It may have a rough aftertaste
4. Cafe Don Pablo 2LB Subtle Earth Organic Gourmet Coffee
If you are into Fair Trade Organic Coffee, The Cafe Don Pablo may be the perfect choice for you.
This coffee relies on 100% pure Arabic beans with no genetic modification organisms. And, it is certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers.
It comes in a 2 pounds bag.
- Flavor: This coffee has a deep chocolatey taste with a subtle and clean finish. The chocolate flavor has touches of honey, caramel, and cocoa with it. Coffee Don Pablo is both rich and dense in flavor with sweet undertones.
- Chemical Free: Sometimes coffee includes unhealthy chemical substances, which not only distorts the original taste but also hinders our well-being. Fortunately, it is not the case with Don Pablo Light Roast Coffee.
As mentioned above, it is purely made from organic beans with no chemical substances or genetic modification. It aims at preserving the planet, coffee authenticity, and customer health.
- Variety of Brewing Methods: Some types of coffee may be suitable for only one or two brewing methods, leaving you with limited options. It is not the case with this lightly roasted coffee. Don Pablo offers you the flexibility to choose the way you like your coffee.
- Organic and sustainable.
- Deep, pure, and authentic coffee flavor
- Diverse brewing methods
- Some users find the flavor too strong for their taste.
5. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Breakfast Blend Keurig Single
Here is coffee from the high mountains. Green Mountain Light Roast Coffee is an organic coffee with dense and natural flavor. It comes in a package of 32 pods suitable for individual serving.
It is made from 100% Arabian beans with no artificial substances. The coffee is environmentally friendly and Kosher certified.
- Flavor: The main feature which characterizes this coffee is its robust and edgy flavor. The dense taste takes reminds you of the wild mountains without being overboard or too bold. It combines both light but deep flavor.
- More Than A Coffee: The Great Mountain Coffee encourages you to be a better customer by supporting small business farms in Columbia. Meaning each time you drink a cup of coffee, you are doing good in this world.
- Organic and socially committed.
- Kosher and artificial substances free
- Light yet deep taste
- Some K-cups were not suitable for the Keurig machine
In short, light roast coffee can be a great choice for you if you want a mild flavor and a good caffeine boost. The above best light roast coffee list can help you choose the one for you.